Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorshcvcd
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2006

Hello, I posted this as a folloup to another question but I think the thread may have been overlooked. Im having trouble plugging plogger into ym site. It strethes the pages out. At first i tried it in a php page with all elements editable. Then i made it a template so that only the spot i wanted plogger was editable. That didnt work either.
    Ive looked through the css and gallery.php file and changed somethings that related to size, didnt work.
    Im sure this is a fairly simple issue, but im still learnign and cant figure it out. Please if you can help post here. im trying to get this done for my friend so his site can go live. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    heres the example http://schwabensoccer.lakecoastgraphics.com/Photos/index1.php

Thanks in advance
    mike
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2006

The problem is that your web page and Plogger both have CSS elements with the same name (#wrapper).

Change the name of your wrapper id from "wrapper" to something else, like wrapper-1. Then, change that CSS at the top of your page to:

#wrapper-1 { text-align:left; width:720px; margin:0 auto;position:relative; }
    #wrapper { width: 600px; }

That will decrease the size of the Plogger wrapper, while still maintaining the original styles you set for your website wrapper, which is now called wrapper-1.
    • CommentAuthorshcvcd
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2006

thanks this worked!! I really appreciate the help :)